WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Monday, January 23, 2006

JULIE LANDON

The more of these I write, the more I discover that there's a lot of people I don't know much about. Julie Landon is a prime example.

What can I say about Julie? Nothing really. I know she was with us at Clarke. She may have been with us at Magee too. I don't recall. Quite honestly, the only concrete memories I have of her are from our senior class video, in which she hooked up with Kelli Kupsch and Kim Nokes, and sang a few tunes.

Julie wasn't part of the "in crowd." But she wasn't shunned either.

That's it! Oh, wait. She was kind of short too - not that that's a bad thing.

From what I know, she married class of 1991's Scott Buvid. They divorced in 2000. As far as I know, they had no children together. But don't quote me on that. Well, quote me if you like. Just know that I might be wrong. So quote that part too.

UPDATE - 2/1/08 - As you can see from the comment below, Julie is now remarried to a man named Todd. And they have a son.

1 Comments:

At Wed Jan 02, 08:44:00 AM PST, Blogger Julie L. said...

Heard about this blog, finally checked it out - great idea Burt.

I'm living in Manitowoc with my husband Todd & our 3 year old son Max, life is good.

I was so happy to hear from Kelli, I'd love to get in touch with you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home