WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

KIEF GIBLIN

I don't know who Kief is. I don't think I ever laid eyes on the boy. But I do know that he's listed in my senior yearbook as a "no picture available."

Was he there at all? Not that I recall. He certainly didn't finish. But apparently he was enrolled.

I became familar with his name again, a few years after graduation. When I was working at T&R Video, we had a list of "bad" people never to rent to again. Kief Giblin was on that list. Again, I never saw him. He either brought back something very late and didn't pay the fees. Or he never brought his tape back at all.

It looks like Kief lives in Manitowoc today. It doesn't look like he's married. However it does look like he has at least one child though, as the mother petitioned him for child support. Save for one marijuana citation, and some minor traffic offenses, Kief has kept his nose pretty clean.

UPDATE - 11/24/06 - Wow, no comments or anything had been left for Kief. Then in the span of 24 hours, I get two of them - one left here, and one in an E-mail. Anyway, this comment comes from someone who knows Keif (somewhat). This person wants to remain anonymous. So I'll just copy and paste the quote below.

"My boyfriend knows Kief Giblin. He says he is really into music and is a great bass player. He has a girlfriend named Christy."

UPDATE - 6/3/08 - This morning I received an anonymous comment about Kief in my Email. I've copied it below.

"I'd like to remain anonymous for obvious reasons but here is what people should know about Kief Giblin. If you can't post this due to content I understand but I just wanted to get this message out there somehow for the sake of others...

Ladies Beware...he lies, cheats on, and hurts women. He's charming alright so he gotten away with it to this point but this cycle has to stop. At least two women that I know of has had to deal with this from Mr. Giblin. Perhaps he's turned his life around...but just keep this in the back of your mind if you are with him and anything happens don't let him off the hook and let there be a next time! Respect yourself and move on!"

2 Comments:

At Wed Nov 22, 11:28:00 AM PST, Blogger nwalk said...

I have seen Kief Giblin, I made a point of it after cancelling his HTR subscription for 8 weeks of nonpayment. I never saw him at that point. Fast forward 10 years (about). I saw his name on a roster at work, and waited to see him. He looks like Razor Ramon from the WWF (aka Scott Hall) only unmuscular, with geri-curled thin hair and pointy knife-style sideburns. Needless to say I wasn't impressed. Shortly after, his significant other had a baby (girl, i think) and i don't remember if he ever came back to work.

 
At Wed May 23, 10:40:00 AM PDT, Blogger Hidden Skinny Chick said...

Well, since my name is Christy and my husband's name is Kief. I think I qualified to post a comment. Kief is married to me, with on child from a previous relationship. He currently is enrolled in college for Electrical Engineering and works at a minting company currently. Yes, he was a successful musician for quite a few years, even was on MTV. His band was the opening act for Creed & Tonic to name a few. He now just plays music for a hobby. And just on a personal note: I do not think that my husband looks like Razor Ramon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home