WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Monday, February 20, 2006

TROY GREENWOOD

I think Troy joined us at Clarke. Troy seemed like a tough kid. But there was a friendly guy beneath that tough exterior. He was certainly a lot more personable than some of his peers.

About the only real memory I have of Troy was from Thursday, May 22nd, 1986. This was the day after I had been caught in the ceiling tile scandal. I was in the process of locking my bike up, when Troy looked down from a second floor window. I think he had Ms. Sapa's class for homeroom. He asked me if I could loan him $5000.00. But then he said, "Oh wait, nevermind." He was of course alluding to the fact that even if I'd had the money, it'd be going towards repairs. Funny guy that Troy.

I ran into Troy many times at the video store. He always remained cordial. To my knowledge, he has never left Two Rivers. I don't think he's ever gotten married. But he has been arrested four times for drunk driving. Today I believe he lives with his sister, class of 1986's Brenda Greenwood. He may work for Eck Industries.

6 Comments:

At Mon Feb 20, 09:49:00 AM PST, Blogger Jen said...

I put this in the wrong place at first. Anyhow...Troy was a good kid; good-natured & his sense of humor would surprise ya. He was almost my brother-in-law. Miss him sometimes. And I'd kill for his natural tan.

 
At Wed Aug 08, 09:22:00 PM PDT, Blogger troy greenwood said...

hey guys! im here in kewaunee. some stories are true and some arent! not too pissed to describe. not pleased with the lack of pictures of me way back when! not even sure if this comment box im typing in is goint to work so before i go crazy about whats new with me someone let me know (ANYONE)

 
At Thu Aug 09, 06:55:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Hey Troy. You're on Vliet, right? On our last trip to Two Rivers, Kevin Dehne and I had your name on the list of people to go see. Then we found out you'd moved. So we missed you.

You got the comment thing right. As for pictures, there's at least one of you in the "pictures" section. It's from 6th grade, in Mrs. Orth's class. There may be some from some class pictures as well - not sure.

If you want to send me some recent pictures to post, just click on my name and visit my profile. My E-mail address is in there. You can send something to me there.

 
At Thu Aug 09, 10:16:00 AM PDT, Blogger troy greenwood said...

hey burt youre right about vliet street. i'm gone alot on the weekends and obviously work during the week(2nd shift)if you plan on road tripping up here let me no in advance, i'd appreciate it! just to set time aside.

 
At Mon Oct 01, 11:55:00 AM PDT, Blogger JackieRoehl said...

Hey Troy!
It's Jackie Roehl. How are you? I don't get back to the area that much, my parents moved out of TR a few years ago.
What are you up to?
It would be great to hear from you. Email me anytime, jackrsmontreal@yahoo.com I'd love to catch up!

 
At Thu Dec 11, 06:30:00 AM PST, Blogger jnovak said...

Hey Troy,
That name brings up memoeries, you, me, and the Kaiser boys staying out all night causing trouble. I remember the time all of us went swimming in the lake drunk at like 2:30 in the morning then walking back to Keonig school in our underwear. Hahahaha. Those were the days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home