WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

JIM BERGSTROM

Jim joined me at Clarke in 6th grade. If memory severes, he joined us mid-year.

Jim seemed a bit slow. But he was a decent guy. He definetely had an edge to him. And he was a guy you'd see in detention quite often.

I don't have a whole lot of memories about Jim. Although I do recall that in 6th grade, he would constantly wear a cap in school. On more than one occasion, Mrs. Casey would scream at him to take it off. I think one day he actually refused - until she removed it for him.

Fellow graduate Greg Flemal was at my house one day. We wandered into the field behind my house. And we noticed someone sitting in the middle of it. We walked up to discover that it was Jim. We asked what the hell he was doing just sitting there. I think he said he was just sitting there for no reason. That was strange.

Jim stayed in school through my sophomore year - I think. Perhaps he was only around for my freshman year. I'm not sure. I assumed he dropped out. But I suppose it's possible that his family moved. Since I last saw him, it looks like he has lived in several places in northern Wisconsin. He even lived in Michigan for awhile. Today he appears to reside in Green Bay. It looks like he might be married to a woman named Terri.

1 Comments:

At Thu May 18, 06:46:00 AM PDT, Blogger THE GOON said...

Jimbo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home