WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Friday, April 21, 2006

JAY KAQUATOSH

I have no clue who this fellow is. But his picture is in my sophomore yearbook. It's his only appearance.

I have to assume that this guy joined us for just one year. And then he left. I have no memories of this guy at all. But he reminds me of fellow graduate Marty Johnson. They both had moustaches.

It looks like Jay moved to California for awhile. He's also bounced around Colorado and Michigan, before landing back in Wisconsin. Today it looks like he lives in Oshkosh. He's had a little trouble with the law. He can't seem to stop driving without a license. On a serious note, he was sentenced to six months in jail on a battery charge. It doesn't look like he's ever been married. However it does appear as if a woman in Michigan has been after him to pay child support. As a final note, it looks like he's had his name legally changed to Jay Zink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home