WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Friday, April 14, 2006

SHAWN OLSON

Shawn was a girl who joined me at Washington. It seemed like she was known by some of my classmates. So she was most likely a product of the catholic schools.

I had Shawn in one class as a freshman. It was Mr. Scriver's history class, in the second semester. She used to sit and gab all day with Stacey Erickson - who sat to my left. On occasion, I was a butt of their jokes. But for the most part, they didn't bother me. About the only time we ever actually conversed was at the end of the year, right after I got busted for the ceiling tiles incident. She kept pressing me for details.

After freshman year, her family must have moved. Because I never saw her again. I brought her name up a few years later. And Dave Svatek said that he'd gone out with her a few times. In fact, he may have screwed her. I don't recall.

Where she is today is a mystery. She has way too common of a name to try and track down. I hope she's well. Oh, as a final note, she wore glasses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home