WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Thursday, April 13, 2006

BECKY KRIESCHER

Becky is a girl who joined me at Washington. Other than that, I have nothing much to say about her.

As far as I know, our paths never crossed. However, I think she stayed at Washington through our junior year. Or was it just through sophomore year? I don't recall. Actually, upon further review, Becky was with us all four years.

About the only thing I have on her comes from Toby Schwartz, not me. During freshman year, in Mr. Heuer's algebra class, Toby allegedly had some fun snapping Becky's bra strap. So let's get this straight. In 7th grade, Toby used to snap Pam Schley's bra. In freshman year, it was Becky. Who'd of thought? Toby Schwartz was a bra-strapping wildman!

To date, I don't believe I have ever seen Becky since high school. It looks like she eventually married and became Becky Schermetzler. They have at least one child. She lives in Two Rivers to this day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home