WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Thursday, February 23, 2006

JASON GRENIER

Admittedly, I don't know much about Jason. I think he joined us at Clarke.

Jason was a card-carrying member of the black T-shirt crowd. I believe he also was one of the smokers - early on. To be honest, I don't think he and I ever spoke. I tend to think that he was a bit of a jerk. But I have no memories to back that up.

With his long curly hair, I'm reminded of Peter Frampton - circa 1976.

Jason actually didn't graduate with me. He must have been a few credits short. Because he officially graduated from Washington with the class of 1990.

I think I occasionally ran into Jason at the video store. He eventually married class of 1992's Heidi Krieser. Jason filed divorce papers in August, 2005. I don't know if there are any children. However, it looks like she was pregnant at the time of the filing. Interestingly, although the divorce is not yet final, she has been ordered to pay him for child support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home