WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Monday, May 15, 2006

CARRIE HAVEL

Carrie is one of the few classmates who I actually completely forgot about. If not for a scan of my freshman yearbook, she wouldn't be listed here.

I stared at her picture to try and jog some memory of her. And while nothing specific came to mind, I did at least recall her name. As I stared some more, I began to think that possibly she was at Clarke as well. But I don't know. She was sort of cute.

If she wasn't at Clarke. Then Carrie was only around for one year - my freshman year of high school. After that, she was gone, never to be seen again.

I'm guessing that either her family moved to Mantiowoc, or she simply dropped out. Today it looks like Carrie still resides in Manitowoc. As far as I know, she's never been married. But it looks like she has had a roommate for several years. I have no clue what she does for a living. Although "Havel" was a pretty common name in Two Rivers. I suspect she probably has many relatives in the area.

2 Comments:

At Tue May 16, 01:38:00 PM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

I believe you're thinking of Becky Havel. She was from the class of 1990. She dated class of 1988's Brad Anderson. Brad was cool. Becky was cool too - and a hottie to boot. I believe Becky was sister to both Jesse and Jeremy. The two of them graduated in 1993.

 
At Sat Mar 24, 08:11:00 PM PDT, Blogger laurie said...

Carrie Havel never married and she works in a factor in manitwoc. She has a daughter that's about 17. not sure. But from what i remember and know Carrie liked to lay on her back alot. If she wanted someone's guy nothing would stop her to get them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home