WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Friday, May 19, 2006

STACEY ERICKSON

Stacey is a girl I met in freshman year. I had her in Mr. Scriver's history class, during the second semester.

I sat in the row right up against the wall. Stacey was on my left. Shawn Olson sat in front of her. Brenda Linzmeier sat behind her. The three of them would constantly jabber all class. I didn't have a problem with the other two. But Stacey was sort of bitchy. She made fun of me from time to time, not that I cared too much. I slept a lot in there. I failed the class actually. In fact, I can remember resting my head on my left arm during a filmstrip. I hadn't quite dozed off yet. But Stacey thought I had. So she yanked my arm away and got a good laugh from it. Whatever floats her boat I guess.

After the incident with the ceiling tiles, Stacey was a lot nicer to me. She had all kinds of questions, and wanted to know the details of what happened. Perhaps I earned her respect. I don't know.

Stacey always seemd sort of trashy to me. At the very least, she was mouthy.

During my freshman year, my school had a plague of suicide attempts. Allegedly Stacey was one of them. It's all rumor. But I heard that she tried to choke herself with her purse, while she was in Mr. Wood's office. I'm not sure how one would go about doing that. But obviously she wasn't successful.

I had Stacey in Mr. Ertman's pre-algebra II class, in my sophomore year. She didn't sit anywhere near me - which I was happy about. I recall that someone (perhaps David Kanera) questioned her about her alleged sexual liaisons. Stacey came right out and denied that she was promiscuous. But she did admit to sleeping with three different guys recently. One of them she named - fellow graduate Troy Rezachek.

At some point during our sophomore year, Stacey got into a fight. I think it was with class of 1990's Tarcy Burgett. I'm sorry to say that I missed the fight. But people talked about it. In that same math class, Nick Novachek told Stacey that during the fight, one of her boobs popped out. Stacey was confused, saying that she had had a bra on. Nonetheless, Nick was insistent that one of Stacey's boobs popped out at some point.

I'm not sure which year it was. But for awhile, Stacey was one of the office helpers. She was in charge of going around picking up the attendance slips during her shift. I can't remember who it was. But she was going to try and cover for someone who had planned to skip out of a certain class. But I think they all got caught.

Stacey is in my junior yearbook. But she's not in the senior yearbook. So at some point, she disappeared. I suspect that she dropped out. I haven't seen her since. It looks like she spent a little time in Colorado. But for the last several years, she's bounced around Sheboygan and Manitowoc. She was married and became Stacey Nighbor. But they divorced. I think they had at least one child together. Since the divorce, she's remarried, and now lives in Manitowc as Stacey Vanderbloomen.

UPDATE - 12/12/06 - Stacey sent me a picture of her husband and three kids. Looking good Stacey! You can see her family below.

5 Comments:

At Fri May 19, 09:43:00 AM PDT, Blogger jenny said...

i remember, nick was right, her boob did pop out. i saw it...

 
At Fri May 19, 10:50:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Damn! Of all the fights to miss. Boobs and brutality...

Yes, there was a big girl named Carla Cornish. And no, she wasn't fat. She was a basketball player or volleyball player - just big and athletic. I thought Carla was pretty cool actually. And yes, she was a member of the class of 1990.

 
At Wed May 24, 06:39:00 AM PDT, Blogger Saint Nick said...

I don't recall the fight but I do remember the boob. Nice pinkish hue.

 
At Thu Jul 26, 05:47:00 PM PDT, Blogger swp said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Fri Jul 27, 10:07:00 PM PDT, Blogger swp said...

Hey Stacey , Havent run into you in 4 or 5 years ,just thought I'd say hi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home