WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Thursday, April 06, 2006

CHAD KAUTZER

NOTE: 12/6/2007 - I RECEIVED AN E-MAIL FROM ANOTHER CHAD KAUTZER. THE CHAD KAUTZER THAT E-MAILED ME IS ALSO FROM WISCONSIN. HOWEVER, THIS PARTICULAR CHAD KAUTZER HAS BEEN A STUDENT AND TEACHER OF PHILOSOPHY AT STONY BROOK UNIVERSITY IN NEW YORK SINCE 2001. APPARENTLY SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CONFUSED BY MY BLOG, THINKING THAT THE EX-CLASSMATE I DESCRIBE BELOW IS THE SAME GUY. OBVIOUSLY, IT IS NOT. WHAT MAKES IT EVEN MORE CONFUSING THOUGH IS THAT THE CHAD KAUTZER IN NEW YORK WAS ALSO BORN AND RAISED IN WISCOSNIN - AND IS OF SIMILAR AGE TO MY EX-CLASSMATE. THE CHAD KAUTZER IN NEW YORK IS CURRENTLY FINISHING UP HIS PH.D., AND IS APPLYING FOR FACULTY POSITIONS AT OTHER UNIVERSITIES. WHEN YOU GOOGLE THE NAME "CHAD KAUTZER," THE FIRST THING THAT POPS UP IS THIS BLOG. SO I NEED TO PUT THIS DISCLAIMER IN FOR ANY POTENTIAL EMPLOYERS WHO MIGHT SEE THIS. FOR THE RECORD, "MY CHAD" - (THE ONE I WROTE ABOUT BELOW) WAS BORN 1/4/1971. SO IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR CHAD KAUTZER THE UNIVERSITY TEACHER, YOU'VE COME TO THE WRONG PLACE. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR CHAD KAUTZER, MY EX-CLASSMATE FROM TWO RIVERS, WISCONSIN, KEEP READING.
_________________________________________________________




Chad's a guy who appeared at Clarke. He wasn't the smartest of individuals. And he had a tendency to get into a lot of trouble. You'd think he and I would have gotten along. But we didn't.

I never had a whole lot of contact with Chad. He just seemed too stupid to me. He was a pest and a jerk. He wasn't big enough to be a bully. But he did have a mouth like one.

If I'm not mistaken, Chad flunked 7th grade, and was held back a year. Or maybe it was 8th grade. All I know is that he was not to be seen during my freshman year. However, I think he made a few brief appearances the next year, when I was a sophomore. I think his time in high school was brief though. I'm quite sure he never finished.

I ran into Chad once or twice at the video store. My boss couldn't stand him. He always looked gaunt and dirty - with long fingernails. In time, he was eventually put on the list of people not to rent to. My boss actually kicked him out of the store one day. As Chad was leaving, he yelled out some sort of comment about "shoving a cock up your ass." Nice.

It looks like Chad eventually got married to a woman named Melanie - I think. It may be a Melinda. I'm not sure. Chad has had several brushes with the law - drunk driving, driving without a license, driving without owner's consent, forgery, bad checks... It looks like he has served some jail time as well. Today I believe Chad has moved to Minneapolis.

UPDATE - 2/1/08 - I received this little tidbit in an Email from Cindy Hayes this morning.

"By the way, Chad Kautzer works (or worked) at Kohler in the Cast Iron division (I think). I worked there for a couple of years and one day an envelope came across my desk with his name on it… I did a little ‘looking up’ and I’m pretty sure it’s the same guy. Hope that helps on your quest of finding him."

3 Comments:

At Tue Jan 27, 03:27:00 PM PST, Blogger chadd said...

dude....you fail to remember that all of the women from our class you seem to adore, were busy hangin out with me while you were experimenting with boys....this i could prove, but im not that petty and do not have the time. i wish you and your family/flat screens/dvd collection all the best.

chad r. kautzer

 
At Fri Jan 30, 06:28:00 PM PST, Blogger Not a Desperate Housewife said...

I was directed to this site by the NY Chad Kautzer, whom I messaged on Facebook while searching for the Two Rivers Chad Kautzer to see if he has a sister Lisa (class of '85).
I lived in Two Rivers in grade school, and Lisa was one of my best friends, but we lost touch after I moved to MN in 6th grade.
Even though I only lived in TR for a couple years, I have many fond memories and would love to reconnect with some old buds. Here are the names I remember if anyone knows their whereabouts.
Lisa Kautzer
Carrie Oelke
Kathy Radunz (sp?)
Paul Christoffel (my crush)
Cheers,
Pam (Biza)

 
At Sun Feb 21, 12:06:00 PM PST, Blogger cherishmd said...

Funny how boredom and obvious insecurities can turn someone into a complete seemingly jealous idiot!!! BTW I know the Chadd you speak of and he is by far the better man here and I can say that confidently without having met you just based on your need to bash his character. If you need to rely on slandering someone else to boost your character your a loser no doubt about it! lol experimenting with boys... nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home