WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Friday, May 19, 2006

MYSTERY GIRL

This was a girl who was around in 6th grade. I know nothing about her, other than the fact that she was black. In fact, she had really dark skin.

I can't recall her name. But I know that she had Mr. Burnstad. I don't think she finished the year.

In 7th grade, someone mentioned her name one day. And then when I recognized the name, I said, "Oh, she was that black girl." I don't recall who it was. But after I said that, someone said something like, "You could have at least said something nice."

Excuse me? That really pissed me off! I hadn't said anything insulting. I simply mentioned that she was black. Whatever.

Obviously I have no idea where she is. So I'll speculate. I'm guessing she moved to the Milwaukee area, got married, got a job, and has two dogs. Someone prove me wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home