WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Thursday, January 12, 2006

TREESA CARRON

I met Treesa back in 5th grade. I loved her name. She was a hottie too. We were never friends or anything. But we got along just fine. In fact, she was at my house once that year. Somehow she, along with Andy Reinhart and Lisa King came over. We sat in my basement playing Atari for awhile. I believe she and Lisa were friends at the time. Treesa was also a fan of my kitten Lucky, as everyone was.

In 5th grade, she was also friends with Nicole "Pookie" Bergeon. My friend Chris Lohr had the hots for Pookie. So much so, that he invited her to his birthday party in September. Now Pookie didn't even like Chris. But she did go to the party. She dragged Treesa along with her. I asked Pookie about it later on. She said that her mother had forced her to go. (Sounds a lot like a Leave It To Beaver episode.) I couldn't attend. Both my parents and Chris' mom had banned each of us from being friends - as if THAT would actually work!

I really have no additional memories about Treesa. I always thought she looked a lot like Belinda Carlisle. At some point, post high school, my friend Dave mentioned that he'd had sex with her once. I was envious. If that's true, way to go Dave!

I believe that Treesa got married and has at least one child. According to some additional information, she's now a massage therapist. I may need to make an appointment...

UPDATE - 4/21/06 - After a few E-mail exchanges with Treesa I feel it is necessary to point out that Treesa was quite upset over my remark about Dave. What's upset her is that according to her, nothing at all ever happened between the two. I have no reason to doubt her. And I'm sorry that it upset her so. So at this point, I'll simply chalk up that little tidbit to some typical male, macho bragging. The stereotypical male likes to brag about things that didn't happen. Maybe that was Dave that night. I don't know.

UPDATE - 11/16/06 - Out of the blue, I head from Dave Svatek today. And in his own words, in regards to Treesa, he said that "nothing really happened" between them, and that I could chalk his comments up to "false macho bravado." End of story.

UPDATE - 11/19/06 - Treesa has sent me two recent pics. One is of her and her puppy. The second one is of her son. You can see them below.



5 Comments:

At Fri Jan 20, 06:20:00 AM PST, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

She had thin (very nice) legs.

By the way, here's a quick correction. You picked the wrong side street. She was on Bellevue, with the cemetery behind her house, not Lowell.

 
At Wed Apr 19, 05:16:00 PM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

LOL - Dave said it, not me. Thanks for clearing that up.

 
At Thu Apr 20, 08:15:00 PM PDT, Blogger karmadog said...

Treesa, if you read this, I hope you aren't/weren't bothered by that bit of gossip. I for one didn't believe it. I don't think most people did, if indeed they cared one way or another.

I knew you from Kindergarten all the way to graduation, and I remember you always being a very decent person. I doubt anything in Burt's silly little blog would change that. Please don't lose any sleep.

Hope you are well!!

 
At Fri Apr 21, 08:37:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

I howewer did sleep with both Greg and Dave at the same time. It was a beautiful threesome. Greg was just so needy though.

 
At Fri Apr 21, 02:17:00 PM PDT, Blogger karmadog said...

All men exaggerate except Burt. To say I was a "needy" lover is a terriffic understatement.

A truly magical night, Burt. Thanks for the memories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home