WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

DAWN DELLEMANN

I don't know a whole lot about Dawn. She was with me in freshman and sophomore year.

In the second semester of my freshman year, Dawn and I shared a table in Mrs. Fischer's language class. I liked her. She was pretty friendly. We talked a lot. Although we had nothing in common.

The only other real memory I have of her comes from sophomore year. She wasn't in the class. But I was sitting next to Tammy Franzen in Mr. Conrad's biology class. And Tammy was talking to someone - perhaps Janice Ericson. Tammy mentioned (and laughed about it) that Dawn was on the pill. Tammy was scoffing because she didn't think Dawn needed to be on the pill. I don't know. I thought Dawn was cute enough to get laid if she so desired. Hell, she was a girl. So she could get laid just about anytime she wanted to. It must be nice to be a girl.

After sophomore year, I thnk Dawn's family moved to Manitowoc. In time, she married and became Dawn Sprang. Today it looks like she lives northeast of Two Rivers. For a time, she may have worked at the Cenex in Mishicot.

UPDATE - 6/14/07 - The nes is six years old. But it appears as if Dawn graduated from UWGB in 2001, with a degree in Human Development.

3 Comments:

At Thu Apr 13, 06:06:00 PM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

I believe the term is "scrutinizer."

Yes, she's right on the lake, north and east of Two Rivers. As you go north, the land goes out further to the east.

So tell me, who are you?

 
At Thu Apr 13, 07:11:00 PM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Well what fun is that?

Even if we did cross paths on the other side, how would I know it's you?

Have some fun at least. Give us some clues.

 
At Fri Apr 14, 07:45:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Mystereies are fine, when they can be solved.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home