WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

LIONEL MCALLISTER

Lionel is another member of the "who the hell is that" club.

Your guess is as good as mine. Lionel was an African American who appeared in my sophomore yearbook. I believe he was one of those "troubled youths" who resided in a group home. I believe he came from Milwaukee. He looked like an inner city thug. And based on his adult-aged prison terms and felony convictions, I'd say my description was probably accurate.

Today it looks like Lionel lives in Milwaukee with his wife Dionne. He's still in the hood. I have no clue what he does for a living.

2 Comments:

At Wed Apr 26, 12:09:00 PM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

What a coincidence. I told my parents that I'd asked Lionel to the prom. When I got to the group home, they said he was out with you. I was heartbroken.

Seriously, good story. I assumed no one would remember this guy.

 
At Sat Nov 17, 06:00:00 PM PST, Blogger miztec said...

i remember one time in conrads class me(ben) and him almost got into it right in class i was goffing around like i was gonna spill something on him and he throws a punch at me a very pussy one at that.i remember the whole room went dead silent and even mr conrad wouldnt turn around while me and him exchanged words. i remained calm and walked away but not after turning around and calling him a nigger. his eyes bugged out lmao. hilarious.i remember i went looking for him after school and told him id mop the floor with him even with his 2 black buddies there with him. no one did anything. go figure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home