WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Monday, April 24, 2006

KOENIG SCHOOL

Kevin Dehne sent me class pictures from Kindergarten through 5th grade. I recognize some. But I'm at a loss to many. Can anyone help? In addition to Kevin, I see I also saw Don Ciha, David Duvall, Teresa Vohwinkel, Chip Pelnar, Julie Landon, Joy Holtz, Carrie Collard, Valori Franco? Mike Schroeder, Ron Gretz, Chad Kautzer, Elmer Mikeal, Tim Petri, Brian Klein, Scott Gauthier? and Chris Kaminsky. Click each of the pictures to make them bigger.











6 Comments:

At Mon Apr 24, 11:41:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Yeah, I think that Janice is in the 5th grade picture. That would make sense, as she left Magee after 4th grade. Is that her in 3rd grade? I think so. I wonder why she would have gone to Magee for just one year.

 
At Tue Apr 25, 05:51:00 AM PDT, Blogger THE GOON said...

Janice is pictured in 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and in 5th grade. She is in the 3rd row in each. The person pictured next to Dave Duvall on the right is Steve Cook.
It sure would have been nice if they would have printed the names of everyone.

 
At Tue Apr 25, 06:31:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

I think I see Todd Zinn in 4th grade.

 
At Tue Apr 25, 09:09:00 AM PDT, Blogger THE GOON said...

Oh yeah that is Todd.

 
At Thu Apr 27, 06:44:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

5th grade, lower left - Lenny Lewis?

 
At Sun Apr 30, 12:05:00 PM PDT, Blogger THE GOON said...

Hi Mark, Troy Greenwood is in the 2nd row 2nd pic. for Grade 2. That is not Lenny Lewis in the lower left corner for Grade 5 Burt, That is Mike Clarksen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home