WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

JENNY DENT

Jenny was a girl I met at Magee. We had Ms. Krause together in 5th grade.

I got along with Jenny ok. She got along with me even more. Jenny had a huge crush on me. Why? I have no idea. I didn't reciprocate.

Jenny wasn't the brightest of bulbs. In fact, Ms. Krause had a "backboard." She would hang up a sheet of paper for each assignment. And she'd right down the name of each person who hadn't completed a given assignment. Jenny's name was usually on just about all of them.

If memory serves, Jenny was friends with Lori Wavrunek and Tracy Peterson.

After 5th grade, Jenny's family moved. I believe they headed to Florida. Jenny married, and became Jenny Highberger. The two of them live in Florida to this day, near the Gulf of Mexico, not far from Pensacola.

2 Comments:

At Wed Nov 22, 10:42:00 AM PST, Blogger nwalk said...

My brother had the hots for her, as she had gigantic breasts (who wouldn't, i guess?) The joke in her family was that she got boobs for everyone (her sisters were/are flat) her grandpa (aka "Tuffy") lived next door, and her parents lived above him. After Tuffy shuffled off to the Hamilton home, her sister moved in, and my brother and I taught him to swear.

 
At Wed Nov 22, 10:45:00 AM PST, Blogger nwalk said...

"him" being her sister's son, somehow that got deleted

 

Post a Comment

<< Home