WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Monday, February 20, 2006

JILL GRENIER

I met Jill in 4th grade. We had Mrs. Schmidt together. We never got along. That never changed.

From day one, Jill had a distincitve feature - she was a giant. She was about eight feet tall in grade school. So she was always looking down on everyone - in every way.

As far as I'm concerned, Jill was a bitch. She thought she was better than everyone else. And she was really snotty. Seriously, she always seemed to be annoyed. I couldn't stand her.

Over the years, our paths rarely crossed. I think I had her in one of Mrs. Kluczinski's classes in high school. Two of my favorite people... I think they got along swimingly. Swell.

As we progressed through high school, Jill apparently got into modeling work. She certainly had the figure of a supermodel. She was very tall, very skinny, and had no chest. She apparently had a portfolio and everything. But from my point of view, she would never make it as a model. Why? Because she lacked one important aspect - looks. I thought Jill was butt ugly. And there's nothing worse than a butt ugly, holier than though type who unjustifiably thinks she's better than everyone else. Yuck!

Perhaps her overall attitude contributed to her ugliness. I don't know. But I saw nothing good.

Anyway, although I think she had dreams of being a model, she instead got a job working at Prange Way. To the best of my knowledge, she never attended college. And I don't think she's ever left the Manitowoc/Two Rivers area. Although I don't think she's ever gotten married, I think she does have a daughter. Today I believe she works at a factory, and lives in Two Rivers.

1 Comments:

At Sun Mar 30, 03:51:00 PM PDT, Blogger Tina & Dean said...

She is currently married to a Bill Korte (2006)- we were friends with Bill, not anymore because of her not-so-friendly demeanor

 

Post a Comment

<< Home