WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

SHERRI REICHWALDT

Sherri joined me at Washington. I had little or no contact with her throughout our years. In fact, I may not have had a class with her until our junior year - perhaps even senior year.

Sherri's picture in our freshman yearbook always made me laugh. I don't know what it is. But there's something funny about it. She looked totally different a few years later. In fact, in that freshman picture, she kind of looked like a boy.

I believe Sherri worked on the school newspaper. She was friends with people like Sara Kvitek, Debbie Lumaye, Dave Duvall and Rod Lumaye. She seemed nice enough, certainly harmless.

To my knowledge, I have not seen Sherri since high school. I believe she moved to Oshkosh a few years after graduation, and remains there today. She appears to be married, and is now known as Sherri Annis. Beyond that, her life is a mystery to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home