WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Monday, February 27, 2006

JILL JANSKY

I seem to recall Jill at Clarke. Although she's another person I had little or no contact with.

In high school, I believe Jill hung out with the smoking crowd. I think her friends were Sheila Vanne and Becky Cookle. She seemed happy enough. I can picture her smiling. But I never really knew her.

Jill had an older brother, class of 1988's Jack Jansky. She also had a younger sister, class of 1990's Josie Jansky. Josie was an interesting girl. I had her in Spanish class. I can recall her wearing a dress to school, then sitting in her desk with her legs spread wide for anyone to see her goodies. I looked. I looked a lot.

After high school, Jill married class of 1985's Kyle Feest. In fact, I seem to recall reading a newspaper article about her. Apparently she was showing of her engagement ring to her friends, when she somehow lost it. I don't remember the details. But it was apparently newsworthy enough for the Herald Times Reporter. Eventually the ring was found. So the piece had a happy ending. I believe Jill lives in Two Rivers, and is a stay-at-home mom with five kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home