WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Monday, May 01, 2006

JIM TUDGE

Jim was a guy who joined me at Clarke in 6th grade. I know very little about the guy.

I mentioned Jim in my entry on Nick Novachek. The two of them got into a big fight.

The only other thing I have on Jim is that at some point that year, fellow graduate Brian Belongia had taped (audio tape) Star Wars off of cable. Star Wars heads may recall that the film premiered on cable in February, 1983. Brian was a big fan. He actually wrote out the entire dialogue of the film. Brian told me that Jim had stolen it from him. But later on, he alleged that he had actually sold it to Jim. I don't know.

Anyway, that's all I got on Jim. I believe he moved away after that year. Where he is today is a mystery. I suspect I have his name spelled wrong. That's why I can't find him. I've even tried various spellings for his last name. Yet still, I come up empty. If you know anything, even how to spell his name, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home