WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

CHRIS KAMINSKY

I believe Chris was with us at Clarke. He was kind of smaller in stature. He was somewhat bright. But I think a lot of people kind of regarded him as a little weasel. I had no problem with him though.

I had Chris in Ms. Neveau's mass media class during our senior year. He spent an awful lot of time talking about CD's. He may have been one of the first people to actually have a CD player. I don't know. But he would never stop heaping praise on the quality of CD's over tapes and records. In fact, he may have brought his player to class once. He brought his music too. I specifically remember listening to his CD of The Cars' "Greatest Hits."

Near the end of the year, I was involved in a mass media project in that class. We broke off into groups. I teamed up with class of 1990's Jason Krings and fellow graduate Tina Short. Our group was too small though. So Chris joined us, as did class of 1990's Dawn Warden. Jason had a camcorder. So we all came over to my house to film a goofy episode of "The Dating Game." Dawn was the prize. During the process, I chopped off Jason's hand with a machete, then proceeded to eat it. Needless to say, I didn't get the girl. Chris did. I still have that tape. Weird stuff.

I ran into Chris a few times at the video store. We were always cordial. I also ran into Chris several years later at UWGB. Both of us had the same major, and had a class or two together. It was weird though. We never spoke or even acknowledged each other. I believe Chris grauduated in 1995. I followed a year later.

To the best of my knowledge, Chris resides at the home of his parents in Two Rivers. I don't think he's ever married. What he does for a living is unknown to me.

1 Comments:

At Thu Jul 26, 01:53:00 AM PDT, Blogger Scott said...

I dunno. I remember Chris being a pretty good guy. I can't imagine why anyone would have had a problem with him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home