WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

MARK PROCHNOW

I have a vague, vague memory of this guy being in school. But that's about it. He's listed in one of my yearbook as a "photo not available."

Translation - he wasn't around much.

Mark had a twin brother named Mike - who was also in our school just as much as Mark.

If Mark is who I think he is, he was kind of a tough guy - perhaps with a moustache. He may have been a product of the local group home. I don't know. Whatever the case, he came and went quite quickly. He certainly didn't finish school at Washington, if at all.

I think Mark had a few run-ins with the law. I believe there was a battery charge in Manitowoc County. Beyond that, it looks like he moved to the Superior/Duluth area. I can't find anything on him beyond 2002. I don't think he's dead. So perhaps he went to Canada. Chalk up another one into the "who the hell is that?" category.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home