WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Thursday, May 18, 2006

KELLY SIUDZINSKI

Kelly is a girl I met at Washington. I never really knew her much. In our freshman and sophomore years, she seemed very quiet and shy.

As a junior, I had her in Ms. Neveau's speech class. And by then, she had come out of her shell - so to speak. In fact, during one of her speeches, she even talked about how grateful she was to one of her friends, for encouraging her to let her hair down a bit and have fun with life. Kelly was even moved to tears. Unfortunately, I can't recall who that friend was. Was it Lisa Moore? I don't know.

I remember another speech Kelly gave. She talked about how she was in a car accident. Then the following year, on the same date, she was in another car accident. I kid you not, I believe it happened a third year in a row too - on the same date as well. Eerie! She stated that she wouldn't get into a car on that date anymore. I wonder if that still holds true?

As mentioned in my entry on Mark Henrickson, the two were apparently a couple at some point during our senior year. I never saw any evidence of that romance. So I suspect that it didn't last long.

I'm not sure if it was junior year or senior year. I think it was senior year though. Two guys (one was class of 1991's Jeremy Aubry) got into a fight - allegedly over Kelly. It was a pretty bloody fight too. I can't recall who the other guy was. But there was no clear cut winner. And I'm sure the fight settled nothing. Such is life.

If memory serves, Kelly seemed to where a lot of makeup - too much, in fact.

I don't know if I've ever run into Kelly since graduation. It's possible I saw her at the video store. Today she's married and living in Manitowoc. Her name is Kelly Spiering. I think they have at least two kids. It looks like she's a stay-at-home mom. But I think she's also the PTA president of the Manitowoc School Board - for Washington Junior High.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home