WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

MR. BUTH

This is going to be very brief. It's simple really. I never had this man as a teacher.

I believe he taught science to freshman. He no doubt had other classes as well. Come to think of it, he may have taught physics. I seem to recall that nearly every freshman either had Mr. Buth or Mr. Wheeler. I had Mr. Wheeler.

Buth's room was on the third floor, right next to Wheeler's. I think he was a balding man, and kind of short. If memory serves, his first name was Gerald.

I don't recall anyone ever having anything negative to say about him. So I'm guessing he was a good guy.

I can't find anything current on the man. Although I haven't looked much either. He appears to still live in Two Rivers. There are a couple of "Buths" in the Two Rivers public school system. So I'm guessing those are probably his grandchildren. As far as I can tell, he has retired from teaching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home