WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Thursday, May 11, 2006

TRACY FREE

Based on a long overdue request, here's Tracy.

I'm pretty sure Tracy dates back to Magee. And she followed right through to Clarke and Washington - at least for our freshman year.

I know nothing about this girl. I'm quite sure I never had her in any class at any level. I knew her name. And that was about it. The only thing I do know is that Meff apparently had the hots for her back in grade school.

Tracy had some pretty funky hair as a freshman.

After freshman year, Tracy moved. It looks like her family moved to Green Bay. It looks like she has continued to live in Green Bay ever since. However today she is married, and now goes by the name of Tracy Konop. She's currently employed as a teacher at a Green Bay middle school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home