WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Friday, May 05, 2006

JEFF RAUSCH

Jeff joined me at Washington. I can't think of a better way to describe him, other than "stubby." He was kind of short, and kind of thick - not fat, just thick.

He prefered to pronounce his name like "house" - with an "sh" at the end. But many people pronounced it like "koosh." And quite often, he was mocked with the name "douche." He didn't like it. In fact, I saw him in the basement once and started saying "douche, douche." He swore at me. But he wasn't the violent type - which is perhaps why I felt comfortable saying it.

I think Jeff played football all four years. But I could be wrong.

I had Jeff in gym class in either my freshman or sophomore year. When we had swimming, we had to swim underwater as far as we could. I remember bumping into Jeff at one point. It was really weird. He refused to open his eyes underwater. And he wasn't even swimming. He was sort of bobbing just below the service, like a big lump.

For the most part, Jeff and I got along. Although our paths rarely crossed over the years.

I think I ran into Jeff from time to time at the video store. He never said much. He wasn't the talkative type.

Today it looks like Jeff still lives in Two Rivers. He appears to be a dairy farmer. As far as I can tell, he's never been married.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home