WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

LISA VANNE

Lisa is a girl who joined me at Washington. She and I shared a homeroom together for the first three years. That's about all we shared. We certainly don't have any shared memories, as I don't believe her and I ever spoke one word to each other.

Lisa was slightly on the hefty side. She seemed sort of trashy to me. I think she was a smoker as well. I don't know what crowd she hung with. But I don't think it was the girl scouts.

I don't think Lisa was there for our senior year at all. She most likely dropped out. As far as I know, I haven't seen her since. Today it looks like she still lives in Two Rivers. It looks like she stays with her parents. I don't think she's ever married. But her boyfriend may be living with her. What she does with her time is unknown to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home