WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Friday, January 27, 2006

TAMMY FRANZEN

I believe Tammy was with us at Clarke. But I don't have any real memories or stories of her.

My first memory of Tammy is from freshman year. It was somewhere close to the beginning of the year. It was at lunch. Tammy apparently got a little too rowdy. And the lunch lady demanded to see her student I.D. Tammy freaked out, and looked like she was about to cry. She didn't know what fate was in store for her. She protested a little, but turned over her card to the woman. The lunch lady looked at the card, then handed it back to Tammy. Then she walked away. Umm... what the hell was that all about? I don't know.

I first got to know Tammy in Mr. Conrad's sophomore year biology class. For awhile, we sat together at a table. I wasn't really thrilled about it. Tammy looked like a real bitch. Her face just looked "snotty" to me. And I think many people viewed her as such. But in all honesty, she was pleasant enough to me.

Tammy had blonde hair. And she loaded it down with TONS of hairspray. I remember Janice Ericson once patting her on the head. And her hair literally crunched! I have to wonder what the long term effects of that much hairspray would do to your hair.

I once overheard Ross Hofmann telling some friends of his that Tammy "had a great ass." But he then went on to say that he didn't like her face.

I believe Tammy hung around with the likes of Carrie Collard, Treesa Carron and Cindy Rohrer.

Tammy got married, and now goes by the name of Tammy Schroeder. And I'm happy to report that they have NOT divorced, as so many of our fellow classmates have. As far as I can tell, she lives in the Francis Creek are, and works part time at Holy Family Hospital. I believe she has two kids.

UPDATE - 1/2/07 - Tammy has sent me a few pictures of her. The first one is of her birthday in 2005. The second one is of her two girls. The next three are of her and Cindy Rohrer, having a good time in Key West. As for the person between them in that one picture... your guess is as good as mine. The final picture is of her, Cindy, and Carrie Collard (and families) this past July.













UPDATE - 6/18/07 - Thanks to Shannon Koch for providing these photos of Tammy (at least I think they're of her) from graduation day, June 4th, 1989.





UPDATE - 3/20/08 - I got an Email from Tammy Franzen. She sent me a few more family photos. You can see them below.





2 Comments:

At Mon Jun 19, 06:56:00 AM PDT, Blogger frb said...

Tammy,

I remember running into you, actually it was you who recognized me, at the Linebacker probably about 6 or 7 years ago. You may or may not remember this, but I was pleasantly surprised to see you.
I hope our paths cross again at some point.

 
At Sat Dec 23, 08:29:00 PM PST, Blogger Tammy Schroeder said...

I recall a little bit of the Linebacker sighting. Couldn't tell you what we talked about, but I can remember seeing you. Finally up on the internet. YEH!! Now I need to get caught up on all the entries.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home