WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

JACQUELINE NIEDZIELSKI

Not much can I say about Jacquie. She and I coexisted through three years of Clark and four years of Washington.

About the only specific memory I can recall is that I had her in Mr. Monka's 8th grade social studies class. Mr. Monka was Polish - and damn proud of it. I believe Jacquie was too. So Monka would often make cracks about their shared heritage.

Jacquie seemed to be as happy as anyone you'd ever meet. She was always smiling. It was an endearing quality. To my knowledge, she didn't belong to any specific clique. She seemed to be accepted by just about everyone.

I ran into Jacquie many times at the video store. She got married and became Jacquie Daron. To the best of my knowledge, she and her husband still live in Two Rivers to this day. What she does for a living, and whether or not she has any children, I do not know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home