WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Friday, May 05, 2006

MIKE POLICH

Mike was a guy who joined me at Clarke. I never had a whole lot of interaction with him though. I'm not sure I had him any classes actually.

I basically remember one thing about Mike. He seemed to have a constant problem with "plumber's crack." I guess his jeans were too big.

High school was pretty much like middle school for Mike and I - no contact. I never had a problem with the guy. But we didn't hang in the same circles.

According to some comments left by others, Mike began dating Ann Rank during our junior year. Apparently there was a spark, as they're still together today. They married in 1997 and have either two or three kids. Mike is currently a deputy sheriff in Manitowoc County. They currently reside in my old neighborhood.

UPDATE - 11/13/06 - UPDATE - 11/13/06 - On Saturday, July 15th, 2006, Kevin Denhe and I stopped by the home of Mike and Ann. Unfortunately, they weren't home. However, on August 12th, 2006, when we took our second trip to Two Rivers, we caught them - barely. We had caught them moments after returning from a camping trip. They were still unpacking their vehicle. Feminine vanity showed its face again, as Ann mentioned that she hadn't showered or anything. But she of course posed for pictures. She gave us a each a soda as well. She offered me a wine cooler. But I had to pass, as one drink can make my head start to buzz a bit. So I drank a Sunkist. Ann let me use her bathroom. Of course as she let me in, she said, "Ignore the mess. We just got home." I of course said, "Everyone's home is messy when they're not expecting company." Of course when I walked in, I said, "Oh, I take it back. This is really messy." Ha ha! It's a laugh-a-line with me. Anyway, I filtered out Phil Rohrer's Mello Yello and the Sunkist, the joined Kevin in the car. Before we left, Ann gave us each a hug. As I said to her, "That's our first public hug." Mike and Ann had mentioned that Mark Gordon was at his parents' house - which was a block away. So we decided to stop by.







UPDATE - 11/15/06 - Here's a video from August 12th, 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home