WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Thursday, April 06, 2006

TERRY HUG

Terry joined us at Clarke in 6th grade. He arrived in the middle of the year sometime. If I'm not mistaken, Terry was put into Mr. Burnstad's class.

Terry seemed cool. I remember always saying hi to him when he was still relatively new. He always said hi back, or gave a friendly nod. But after a few months, I guess he got too cool. Because the last time I said hi to him, he responded with, "Burt... shut up."

I don't think I ever had any classes at Clarke with Terry. I think he gained some sort of decent level of popularity. I seem to have a vague memory of him having a big nose.

According to rumor, Terry was color blind.

Meff told me that in 8th grade, he had Terry in Mr. Swokowski's art class. According to Meff, Terry was fooling around one day, taking some big sniffs of some rubber cement. I think everyone did it a little bit. But allegedly, Terry sniffed so much that he passed out, and had to be attended to.

After 8th grade, Terry moved. And I have not seen him since. I think he moved to Ohio or West Virginia. He may have lived in Maryland for awhile as well. Today it looks like Terry is married to a woman named Letty. I believe they live in Bentonville, Arkansas. At least that's where their phone number is listed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home