WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

DAWN DEBOT

Who is Dawn Debot? That's a great question. I have no idea. But I do know that in my sophomore yearbook, there she is.

I know nothing about her. I don't recall ever laying eyes on her. Was she there all year? I don't know. Maybe she just showed up for the picture. Whatever the case, she wasn't in high school for very long.

In her picture, she sort of resembles a waitress at a small diner - something like the TV show "Alice."

Anyway, Dawn may have moved to either Green Bay or Manitowoc. For a time, she lived in California as well. At some point she got married and became Dawn Wilhelm. Today it looks like she lives in Mayville. Although her address keeps changing. In the last year alone, she's been evicted three times.

UPDATE - 11/24/06 - I got an E-mail from someone who remembers Dawn. Although this person would like to remain anonymous. So I've copied and pasted the E-mail below.

"Dawn Debot I was actually friend with in grade school for a very short while. I remember she attended Jean Wolffies school of Dance for a while as a child. She once told me a story of how her brother told her to close her mouth and open her eyes and he would give her a big surprise. He put dog crap in her mouth. She had an older brother named Todd, another brother older yet who I think's name is Ricky, and a half sister who's last name was Hardrath, first name of Becky. About 8 or 9 years ago, my brother was visiting a local strip club and was extremely surprised to see Dawn on stage. Like you said in her description, she looked rather plain. I saw her a while back at a local store and she had 3 or 4 kids in tow. Ages ranged from 3 to mid teens, and they were quite dark with curly hair. She may have gotten pregnant in HS and switched to TR and probably ended up dropping out."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home