WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

THOMAS NEUMAN

This guy arrived at Washington for my freshman year. I never knew him. I never associated with him. But something about him kind of gave me the creeps.

Tom was pale-looking, as I recall. Plus he had an intense facial expression that made him look like he could snap at any moment. He was sort of scary. To my knowledge, he was incapable of smiling.

I never had any classes with Tom. And after sophomore year (perhaps even before the year was up) he was gone. I haven't seen him since.

If I'm not mistaken, I think Tom married class of 1987's Sherri Fabian. And I think they have at least three kids together. Last I knew, he was still living in Two Rivers.

UPDATE - 7/26/06 - According to Kurt Psenicka, Tom lives "right around the corner from him." Although he stated that they never talk or anything. He did however say that Tom's kids like to set rabbit traps in his backyward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home