WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Monday, January 30, 2006

KELLI KUPSCH

I'm really at a loss on this one. I believe she was with us for all four years of high school. But I have no concrete memories of her at all. Pretty much all I know is that on our senior video, she joined Kim Nokes and Julie Landon, and sang a few songs.

After high school, I have no idea what she did. She expressed an interest in working with little kids. She may have moved to Green Bay. Because it appears as if she adopted a dog from the Green Bay area humane society. She got a boxer named Petey. At some point, Kelli moved to Minneapolis - where she may still be today. I believe she eventually married, and became Kelli Bartol. If you're interested, look her up. If you have any school memories of her, share them. Because I got nothing.

UPDATE - 3/8/06 - Kelli has provided me a picture of her and her son Aiden, after his first haircut. Thanks Kelli. Click it to see it larger.

3 Comments:

At Sun Feb 05, 08:43:00 PM PST, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Welcome Kelli. Yes, I do remember you. I just don't remember any specific events or incidents. But you, yes. Of course I remember who you are.

And what are the odds of running into Joe? Small world.

 
At Wed Feb 15, 10:15:00 PM PST, Blogger karmadog said...

hyan

 
At Mon Feb 20, 06:29:00 PM PST, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Kelli, Mimi is the lovely Erin Hynek.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home