WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Thursday, May 11, 2006

THERESA CHASE

I must admit, this girl is someone I completely forgot about until I opened up my yearbooks.

Theresa showed up in my sophomore year. She stayed through our junior year. Then she was gone. I think she remained in Two Rivers. So I'll assume she simply dropped out.

I never had any contact with her. As far as I know, we had no classes together. So I never knew her. In my opinion, she had a slight resemblance to fellow graduate, Brenda Dax. Theresa always looked somewhat snotty to me. But obviously, I have no idea about her personality.

It looks like Theresa stayed around the Manitowoc/Two Rivers area for years, before heading up to the Stevens Point area - where it appears she resides today. At one point she may have been known as Theresa Mueller. Although I find no evidence that she's ever been married. She may have had a boyfriend named John though. Whether she has kids, or is employed, I do not know.

1 Comments:

At Sat Mar 24, 07:38:00 PM PDT, Blogger laurie said...

Theresa Chase was engage to a mueller at one time. Til she came home and found him in bed with someone else. I believe she has 2 kids( not sure).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home