WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

TONY TRZECIAK

Tony actually should have been a member of the class of 1988. But he must have been a few credits short, as he's officially listed as a member of the class of 1989. Power to him for sticking it out.

Tony and I never associated at all. But we crossed paths quite a bit in detention. And Tony was actually a pretty nice guy. He'd always talk and joke with me, asking what I had done to get my detentions. He seemed like a good guy.

If memory serves, Tony wore a white jean jacket for years.

I ran into Tony a few times at the video store. And his good natured character carried over from school - with one exception. One night he came into the store drunk. And he was rude and obnoxious. In fact, he was an asshole. Some people get chatty and funny when they're drunk - like me. While others become mean drunks - like Tony.

Tony has had quite a few run-ins with the law over the years. He's been cited for disorderly conduct, burglary, theft, unlawful use of a telephone, bail jumping, obstructing an officer, fleeing, refusal to take a breathalyzer, a few traffic offenses, and a stunning eight drunk driving offenses. Eight! The previous class record was four. Tony doubled that. Yet Tony still doesn't have the record. Stay tuned.

Tony has stayed in Two Rivers most of his life. It doesn't look like he's been married. Actually, Tony may be in prison right now, as a result of his most recent drunk driving offense. I'm no expert. But I'd guess that he has a drinking problem.

UPDATE - 4/16/07 - Kevin Dehne (see his long comments below) found two pictures of Tony. They were taken at some point in the 1990's. The second one is Tony and his daughter.





UPDATE - 6/14/07 - Well, it took Tony five more years. But he has managed to break (or possibly tie with Randy Ertman) the class record for drunk driving offenses. Whatever the case, no one else has more. He won't be able to go for double digits until 2010. here's the article from today's Herald Times Reporter.


Man convicted of 9th OWI


MANITOWOC — A Manitowoc man was sent to prison recently for three years after being convicted of his ninth offense of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.

Tony R. Trzeciak, 37, pleaded no contest to the felony charge in Manitowoc County Circuit Court on May 25. He was sentenced to three years in prison and three years on extended supervision following his prison stay.

As conditions of extended supervision, Trzeciak is required to pay a $2,759 fine and maintain absolute sobriety. His license was revoked for 36 months.

Trzeciak faced up to six years in prison and a $10,000 fine.

“You pose a danger to yourself and a danger to the rest of society,” Manitowoc County Circuit Judge Jerome Fox said at sentencing. “You choose to drink and you choose to drive.”

According to the criminal complaint, at 3:45 p.m. on Jan. 19, Manitowoc Police Officer Robert Weyer responded to a report of a vehicle that left the roadway in the 1500 block of Rapids Road.

The vehicle was able to return to the road and left the scene. Trzeciak went to a Whitelaw apartment where law enforcement officials found him, the complaint says.

Weyer, who returned to where the car left the road, found that the vehicle partially drove through a snow-covered, grassy area at Calvary Assembly of God.

The complaint says Trzeciak had a 0.202 blood-alcohol content. The legal limit in Wisconsin is 0.08.

Trzeciak’s last OWI conviction was in December 2002, according to court records.

10 Comments:

At Wed May 03, 08:32:00 AM PDT, Blogger THE GOON said...

When I first discovered this blog I never would have thought about saying anything mean about someone. But, this jerk is the exception.

Tony was a guy I met back in December of 1986. That was a time in my life when I was listed as a runaway and refused to go back to school. The only two things on my mind then were sex and alcohol.
He was a year ahead of us in school so he had his license already. He always had cash and wanted to party. That worked for me.
We became good friends over the next 10 years. We did so much stuff together both good and bad. The one problem with Tony is that he did not know how to keep his big mouth shut.He had so many enemies everywhere we went. I stuck up for him all of the time. Probably saving him from serious injury more than once. Now that I think about it I wish I would have sat back and watched him get his ass kicked.
I let this guy live with me for awhile in TR when he had lost his job. Losing jobs was something that he was an expert at. I remember many-a-times Tony would sit and rattle off all of his past employers (Not an easy task).
If you haven't ever worked with him, consider yourself lucky.
What really pissed me off about him also was the way he treated his girlfriends. This guy would get all of the hot chicks and either cheat on them or use them for whatever he wanted that they had or could get.
I know there are several girls that will see this and agree.
He lived with his grandparents out on Maplewood road. Not on a farm or anything like that. He really didn't have anything good to say about growing up. I think he was just a sad little boy.
He was the (4th Horseman) of our little group back then. It consisted of Tony,Kenny Bartz, Brian Wavrunek,& Myself. It wasn't a gang or anything like that. It was just us guys drinking alot of beer and getting crazy.
Over the years the others had enough of his shit and stopped talking to Tony. I was his only friend for the next few years. I finally saw the light about 9 years ago. Tony was drunk and showed up at my house in TR. He was obnoxious as hell towards me and my girlfriend (Which I still live with) that I actually punched him in the mouth.
He shut up really quick then, only to start right back up. He then started calling me names and talking shit about how I had changed now that I moved in with my girlfriend.
I was done dealing with him so I kicked his ass bigtime. I even literally kicked him in his ass as I pushed him out the backdoor. The last vision of him was of him slithering through my backyard. The ambulance crew scraped him off of the sidewalk in front of a house a few blocks away. He told the cops that I was high on Crack and flipped out.
I have never used crack and was totally sane when I did this. Well the police surrounded my house and executed a search warrant for the "Crack" and to photograph blood from Tony. There was blood everywhere in the house because I broke his nose. HA HA
Even the police officers were laughing about Tony. I was taken to jail for substantial battery and spent the weekend there with no bail.(NO FUN)
When it came time for court,the judge looked over his record and asked me what happened. He knew of Tony from past incidents and dropped the battery charge and charged me with disorderly conduct.
I haven't talked to or seen him since. I know he has been in and out of prison for DUI. I don't care where he lives or what he is doing today. I hope he is someone's Bitch in prison.

 
At Wed May 03, 09:30:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Wow! Good stuff!

 
At Wed May 03, 03:12:00 PM PDT, Blogger karmadog said...

No, seriously, Kevin. What do you REALLY think of him?

 
At Wed May 24, 06:12:00 AM PDT, Blogger THE GOON said...

SEE PREVIOUS COMMENT

 
At Sat Feb 07, 08:32:00 AM PST, Blogger tony trzeciak said...

Love youe comments apeman, but really make yourself look good. I'm doing great I only did 1 year and live in GB. I always thought you were my friend, guess I was wrong! But life goes on and I focus on the good times we spent together not the bad ones

 
At Sat Feb 07, 08:58:00 AM PST, Blogger tony trzeciak said...

why didn't you post how you came to my apartment in Dec 1998, 18 months after you broke my nose and we both apologized to each other? guess you an "undercover hater" no I wasn't a prison bitch and I did time with randy Ertman and he was an excellant person. seems your distorted to make me look like Jeffery Dalhmer? Reality is I'm doing great, got another child coming and will probably get married this summer and buy a house, I'm a CNC Machinist and will be returning to NWTC for more Mazak CNC Training. My employer doesn't look at my past to judge me, he looks at the way i am today. Something you should do instead of living in the past and telling people my wrongful things. Guess the truth was: you only liked me for my money and a drinking partner

 
At Sat Feb 07, 09:32:00 PM PST, Blogger mandy said...

my man tony is a very loving fieance and a devoted father to his daughter and we are very happy together and to anyone that doesnt like tony should take a good look at themselves in the mirror so please stop saying ruid stuff about tony

 
At Wed Jul 08, 11:11:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tony !

Glad to see your doing well in life. In 20 years we all changed . As in my blog that was written it's funny since my son is now 18 and I have been driving school bus but after my son graduates my plan is to go back and get my Class A Endorsement and drive Semi OTR and live my dream.

 
At Wed Jul 08, 11:11:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tony !

Glad to see your doing well in life. In 20 years we all changed . As in my blog that was written it's funny since my son is now 18 and I have been driving school bus but after my son graduates my plan is to go back and get my Class A Endorsement and drive Semi OTR and live my dream.

 
At Sun Jul 13, 11:46:00 PM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi none of you know me and I don't know any of you. However, I have found via google my picture next to your ruthless slander of my biological father. Whoever posted my picture of me when I was a child I would kindly ask that you take it down...immediately. I gave you no consent to put my picture on this blog in such a humiliating and distasteful fashion. I will not comment on my biological father but I will comment on my constitutional right to privacy which you are clearly disregarding. Take my picture down immediately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home