WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Thursday, January 12, 2006

BRANDON PODHOLA

By request, here is what I know about Brandon.

Here is what I know about Brandon...

Umm... wow... Brandon...

I don't know jack shit about Brandon!

Brandon wasn't popular. But he wasn't part of the dork crowd either. He was a step above them. If memory serves, he hung out with people like Mike "don't call me Bruce/call me Bruce" Schroeder and Scott Stephens. He also had a dislike for Paul Streubel - as most of us did - more on him later.

My one main memory of Brandon is this. Knowing that I was a Beatles' fan, he asked me if I could make a copy of the song "Revolution" for him. His intent? He wanted to play it to fire himself up before basketball games. Brandon wasn't on the team. But apparently he and his friends wanted to jam to the tune to get rowdy beforehand.

Richard and I came up with this plan to provide him a copy of the Beatles' song "Revolution 1" - which is a much slower version of the song. Brandon obviously wanted the kick-ass, fast version that the masses are familiar with. It would have been a good joke. But no tape was ever made anyway.

That's all I got! Wait, no. There's more. Today, Brandon is apparently married to a woman named Marea. And he was allegedly working at some place in Green Bay.

UPDATE - 8/1/06 - Brandon has sent me a recent photo of himself. Look down to see it. He's promised to send a family photo at some point in the near future as well.



UPDATE - 10/9/06 - On Saturday October 7th, 2006, Brandon went to The Sands in Green Bay to see Greg Pagel perform. Fellow classmate Lisa Pauze was also there. You can see the picture below.



UPDATE - Thanks to Shannon Koch for providing this photo of Brandon (at least I think it's Brandon) from graduation day, June 4th, 1989.

3 Comments:

At Fri Jan 13, 01:10:00 PM PST, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

For the record, Mr. Monka was our 8th grade social studies teacher.

 
At Mon Feb 20, 12:47:00 AM PST, Blogger Jen said...

Brandon is the first guy I ever kissed. I think it was 1st or 2nd grade; on the playground. We were neighboors & he was a perfectly nice kid, and I think he stayed that way. And if I remember correctly, his mom was awesome. Hope he and his are well.

Then in 5th Mrs. Kadow called my mom to bitch that I was kissing all the boys on the playground.

Can I comment on the crabby one? If we're talking stats, most every1 to have participated has seemed to enjoy it. But that's my opinion. Good thing every1 is entitled to one.

 
At Thu Apr 27, 09:07:00 PM PDT, Blogger karmadog said...

Brandon! My first bass player.

Hope you're good. I have a 7 year-old, too. Man, those SUCK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home