WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

WELCOME!

My name is Burt. And I am a graduate of Washington High School, Two Rivers, Wisconsin, class of 1989.

Why should you care? Well, you probably shouldn't. This blog is being created for me. It is my intention to post any and all stories that I can think of regarding my school days in Two Rivers, Wisconsin. Names will not be changed. I intend to be blunt and honest. My stories will involve not only my days in highschool, but my days in middle school and grade school as well.

So if you want to know stories about people like Kevin Dehne, Richard Wheeler, Scott Jaklin, David Svatek and Doug Wall, read on.

I have an excellent memory. But in time, even my memory can fade. So this blog is for my benefit only. If anyone else takes interest, let me know!

I believe my class graduated about 150 people. And I intend to write about all of them. Granted, there are many people I never really know. For example, what could I write about Lisa Koch? She was a pretty girl. That's about it. But I will write about her - and everyone else.

So sit back and enjoy. Find out who sold pot to a friend of mine. Find out who wore the sweatshirt that had been peed on. Find out about the vandalism to the basement gym and stage curtain. Find out about the vice principal who threw a throwing star at me. Find out about Satanic rituals, drug use and fainting students.

I will pull no punches. I will name names. And I will not lie.

2 Comments:

At Thu Jan 12, 07:23:00 AM PST, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Comment away. And be honest.

 
At Thu Jan 26, 07:07:00 PM PST, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

On the contrary Brad. Think about it. There are roughly 290,000,000 people in this country. And out of them, I'll be writing about 185 or so of them. You are one of those very select few. And that gives you the right to comment more than anyone else. You were there. You lived it. You know the names. You can fill in some gaps and provide other perspectives that I can't.

No, I don't mind your comments. I welcome them. I want them! For as much as you may enjoy reading my posts, I enjoy the feedback just as much. I wish your buddy Jason would pop in with a few anecdotes here and there as well. I love the traffic!

Comment away. Be honest. And don't be shy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home