WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Thursday, January 19, 2006

MINDY MOORE

I don't know a whole lot about her. I first met Mindy during freshman year, in Mr. Heuer's algebra class. She was a bit tiny in stature. She was kind of cute, but not in a drop-dead gorgeous sort of way.

Mindy was always smiling. That's a good thing. She seemed like she was always happy. She and I never had a whole lot of contact during our high school years. But what little contact we did have was always pleasant.

Mindy had an older sister named Molly. She had a younger sister named Cami. They were the classes of 1987 and 1992 respectively. I had a few classes with Cami at UW Manitowoc. All I can say is hubba hubba! My friend Dave once told me that he and a bunch of people were playing volleyball on the beach one day. And Cami's boob kept popping out when she jumped. I was so jealous!

Last I knew, Mindy was married, and living in Depere. She had two kids. And for the completists out there, I believe Mindy's father-in-law is a professor in the UW system.

UPDATE - 11/20/06 - I just got an E-mail from Mindy. She is married with three kids. She is now known as Mindy Gardner. She currently lives in West Depere with her husband John. She has three daughters - ages eight, six, and seven months. Her husband works as an IT guy for an Appleton company. While Mindy works as a civil engineer for the Wisconsin Department Of Transportation. She says she's involved with designing highways and bridges. Perhaps she could design an interstate to run from Ozaukee County to I-94 - perhaps ending somewhere around Waukesha County. That sure would be convenient. Anyway, she sent mefour pictures. One is of her and "the fam." The other three are of each of her daughters. Look down to see them. By the way, Mindy's middle daughter is the godchild of fellow graduate, Becky Prausa. Becky even named her.









UPDATE - 6/18/07 - Thanks to Shannon Koch for providing these photos of Tammy (at least I think they're of her) from graduation day, June 4th, 1989.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home