WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

JIM MESSMAN

I first met Jim in our freshman year of high school. He was a smaller guy, with somewhat of a barrel chest - built along the lines of someone like Barry Sanders.

Jim and I never crossed paths a whole lot. But the few times that we did, I found him to be a really nice guy, and not judgemental in the least. He always smiled, and seemed to be having a good time.

Not that I personally paid much attention to it, but in our junior and senior years, our school had an excellent basketball team. Jim was one of the stars. From what I heard, he was like a gnat out on the court, always causing havoc to the other team.

In our senior year, Jim dated fellow graduate Lisa Koch.

After high school, I believe I ran into Jim a few times at the video store. I think he was going to college - possibly in Whitewater. In the late 1990's, it looks like he may have been a roommate of fellow graduate Drew Konop. Today I believe he lives in New Berlin, and works as a sales manager for a Milwaukee clothing company. As far as I know, he has never married.

UPDATE - 12/5/06 - Jim did indeed attend UW Whitewater. He's been working at that Milwaukee clothing company for 11 years. After digging through the company website, I found this photo of him.



UPDATE - 6/18/07 - Thanks to Shannon Koch for providing this photo of Jim (at least I'm pretty sure it's Jim) from graduation day, June 4th, 1989.

3 Comments:

At Tue Feb 07, 08:34:00 PM PST, Blogger SonnyKidd said...

GREEN MACHINE! GREEN MACHINE! GREEN MACHINE!

 
At Wed Dec 06, 08:30:00 AM PST, Blogger karmadog said...

Gah...!..Wha?

ooooh...kay. Moving right along...

 
At Wed Dec 06, 08:45:00 AM PST, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Never saw that comment Greg? A comment like Paula's is worth repeating.

"Not to mention all of the cum stains on the seat of the car from his and Brenda Dax's sexual escapades.....oh sorry Lisa, does that make you jealous? I don't mean to drudge up old painful memories...please don't be mad at me."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home