WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

AMY MUSIAL

Amy is a girl who was around at Clarke. She also made the jump to Washington.

I never really had any contact with the girl. She semed sort of small and meek. But I obviously didn't know her, as I was never really exposed to her personality.

I believe Amy lived right next to the cemetery, on Forest Ave. At some point in the 1980's, 20/20 did a TV show about the dangers of 3-wheelers. The next day, their 3-wheeler was in their front yard, with a for sale sign on it.

During our junior year, a rumor began to circulate around school that Amy allegedly had had some naughty fun with a liquor bottle - and that the entire episode was caught on video by fellow graduate Nick Novachek. I personally never believed this juicy gossip. But nonetheless, the rumor existed.

Amy left us after junior year. I would have a hard time believing that she dropped out. But that could be the case. All I know is that I've never seen her since. Although I don't think she ever left Manitowoc County. At some point she married and became Amy Brunmeier. She lives in Manitowoc County to this day. They have at least one child.

3 Comments:

At Tue May 09, 09:30:00 AM PDT, Blogger the_meff said...

Amy actually was with us at Magee as well. Your assessment is pretty accurate of her, though I always got along with her quite well.

In fact, in retrospect, I think I may have kinda' had a thing for her. I'm sure if I hadn't moved in Freshman year, I may have attempted to ask her out.

I'm equally sure she would have said "no" and recoiled in horror.

heh...

 
At Tue May 09, 08:45:00 PM PDT, Blogger Ann (Rank) Polich said...

Maybe part of the reason the 3-wheeler was for sale was because she & I flipped it! We had a ball at her cottage in Athelstane...we were wheeling together at least a mile from the cottage when she gave it too much gas. There I was laying on my back, Amy on top of me, and the wheeler on top of her. We weren't hurt so we got lots of laughs out of it...until we had to start pushing it back because I wouldn't restart.

Another possibility-Her parents do have friends that also sell their toys on their lawn. She has wonderful parents.

Amy was far from meek. She was a riot, and had quite the parties. I didn't drink then so I had extra entertainment watching everybody else! I always had a ball with her...I think I aquired part of my sassyness with her. Thanks Amy! Life became more fun.

She did graduate--from Lincoln in 1989 also.

She has a terrific husband, Jeff. They have a farm in Newton. She has a son and 3 daughters.

Amy was at the 15 yr class reunion. She is a terrific person.

 
At Thu May 11, 12:56:00 PM PDT, Blogger Ann (Rank) Polich said...

I lied -Amy didn't graduate from Lincoln, but she did transfer there. She did get her high school equivalency diploma. She should be logging in one of these days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home