WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

AMY MUSIAL

Amy is a girl who was around at Clarke. She also made the jump to Washington.

I never really had any contact with the girl. She semed sort of small and meek. But I obviously didn't know her, as I was never really exposed to her personality.

I believe Amy lived right next to the cemetery, on Forest Ave. At some point in the 1980's, 20/20 did a TV show about the dangers of 3-wheelers. The next day, their 3-wheeler was in their front yard, with a for sale sign on it.

During our junior year, a rumor began to circulate around school that Amy allegedly had had some naughty fun with a liquor bottle - and that the entire episode was caught on video by fellow graduate Nick Novachek. I personally never believed this juicy gossip. But nonetheless, the rumor existed.

Amy left us after junior year. I would have a hard time believing that she dropped out. But that could be the case. All I know is that I've never seen her since. Although I don't think she ever left Manitowoc County. At some point she married and became Amy Brunmeier. She lives in Manitowoc County to this day. They have at least one child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home