WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Thursday, April 20, 2006

MIKE DANZY

Mike joined us during freshman year. I don't think he was a product of the catholic schools. I think he was a product of one of the local group homes.

Mike was from Milwaukee. He looked like a thug. And he talked like a thug. But beyond that, he was somewhat friendly.

Dave told me that Mike talked about the fact that he had several kids - with several different ladies. In fact, he was quoted as saying, "I got a fuckin' Brady Bunch." Whether that's true or not, I have no clue.

I had Mike in gym class. About the only thing I can remember is that he once had the guts to ask Todd Zinn, "What's wrong with your face, man?" Had it been anyone else, Todd would have pummelled the guy. But to Mike, he simply said, "I got burned."

I don't think Mike was around for more than a few months. I don't know what became of him. But I do know that Mike returned to Milwaukee. He actually has quite a lengthy criminal record, which dates back to 1987. He's had a variety of charges. However, there is a long gap between 1992 and 1998 where there's no arrests listed. I can only guess that he was incarcerated during that time.

When he's not in jail, Mike appears to live in Milwaukee. I don't know if he's ever been married. And I don't know if he's added to his "Brady Bunch."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home