WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

MR. WITTING

Mr. Witting is another teacher I never had. Was his name George? He taught at Washington. His room was on the first floor. Something tells me he taught business-related courses. But I'm not positive about that.

I had Witting for my homeroom in my senior year. That was the only exposure I ever got of him. I don't think we ever spoke one word to each other.

Mr. Witting had a son. I believe his name was Brett. If I'm not mistaken, Brett graduated with the class of 1988. Witting may also have had a daughter who was younger than me. I'm not sure.

There is a Mr. Witting who currently teaches at L.B. Clarke. But I believe that is Brett, not his father. Perhaps his dad is now retired.

2 Comments:

At Thu Jul 06, 05:03:00 PM PDT, Blogger karmadog said...

I think Burt's gonna save that one...

 
At Mon Dec 20, 07:41:00 PM PST, Blogger ChrisPieschelOfWis said...

Mr. Witting (the son) is currently my social studies teacher.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home