WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

MR. WITTING

Mr. Witting is another teacher I never had. Was his name George? He taught at Washington. His room was on the first floor. Something tells me he taught business-related courses. But I'm not positive about that.

I had Witting for my homeroom in my senior year. That was the only exposure I ever got of him. I don't think we ever spoke one word to each other.

Mr. Witting had a son. I believe his name was Brett. If I'm not mistaken, Brett graduated with the class of 1988. Witting may also have had a daughter who was younger than me. I'm not sure.

There is a Mr. Witting who currently teaches at L.B. Clarke. But I believe that is Brett, not his father. Perhaps his dad is now retired.

4 Comments:

At Wed Jun 28, 11:39:00 PM PDT, Blogger Brad Strouf said...

The Wittings are great people. This is an all around really cool family. I'm proud to call them friends.

Mr. Witting was one of my favorite teachers, he embodied the qualities that all teachers should strive for.

Mrs. Witting was a very respected and admired educator as well. Brett is also well respected and admired as I hear...

Nothing but high praise for this teacher and family from this regular contributor....

Do Bill Wood soon, I'm interested to see the comments on that one.

 
At Thu Jul 06, 05:03:00 PM PDT, Blogger Greg Pagel said...

I think Burt's gonna save that one...

 
At Thu Jul 06, 10:10:00 PM PDT, Blogger Brad Strouf said...

He's the "meff" of the teacher entries...kinda figured that.

 
At Mon Dec 20, 07:41:00 PM PST, Blogger ChrisPieschelOfWis said...

Mr. Witting (the son) is currently my social studies teacher.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home