WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

JULIE SCOTT

I met Julie in 4th grade. We shared Mrs. Schmidt's class. At that time, her best friend appeared to be Pookie Bergeon.

Julie and I never got along all that much. But we weren't unfriendly either - for the most part. Julie had a twin sister named Josie - who I didn't even know existed until the 6th grade.

In 5th grade something happened to Julie that will forever be remembered as the start of something big. And when I say "something big" I'm of course referring to her chest. Yes, at a time when most girls weren't even wearing bras, Julie had a couple of mounds popping out. And they didn't stop popping until they were huge. Let's be honest. When you thought of Julie Scott, the first thing you thought of were those big boobs.

In 7th grade, my mom and I were taking a tae-kwon-do class at the YMCA. I saw Julie there sveral times. Apparently she liked to hang out there quite a bit.

Later on in 7th grade, Julie and someone else (perhaps Pam Schley?) got into a small bit of trouble in Mr. Wolfe's gym class. They may have walked in late or something. He sent them to the office to get a tardy slip - which would result in a detention. A few minutes later, the two of them came back. When Wolfe asked to see the slip, they responded by saying that Ms. Koeppe hadn't given them one - "Out of the kindness of her heart" - as Julie put it. Wolfe wasn't going to be denied, prick that he was. He marched them both back down to the office and insisted that they each get a detention - which they did.

In freshman year, I sat next to her in Mr. Wheeler's science class. Once in awhile, she would criticize me for not taking notes. As if that were any of her business! She was the honor role student, not me. Leave me alone.

See my Jennifer Andersen entry for a description of a rather unfriendly encounter with Julie during the freshman year showing of Fletch.

To be honest I think Julie was more sought after because of her boobs. Richard used to say that she had an incredible rack, but that the face didn't match. I don't know if that's totally fair though. Julie wasn't a dog or anything.

As far as I'm concerned, in my experience, Julie was a little bitchy. If you were a friend of hers, I'm sorry. But she was not nice to me. She seemed to have utter contempt for me. In my opinion, she always carried herself like she thought she was better than everyone else around her.

After high school, I believe she went on to school somwhere. She got married, and is now known as Julie Moran. The last I knew, she was living in the Milwaukee area, and was working as some sort of pathologist in a local hospital.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home