WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

CLASS OF 1989 DIVORCE RATE

A few people have mentioned an alarming divorce rate amongst this class. However, upon closer inspection, it seems to be just the opposite.

My numbers might not be 100% accurate. But from what I believe I've gathered, there have been 45 people (that I've made an entry for) who have been married. Out of those, 14 have gotten divorced or are currently going through a divorce. While 31 remain married. That's a stunning success rate of 69%. Since the national divorce rate average is (I believe) just over 50%, I'd say our class is bucking the odds. It should also be pointed out that at least two of those 14 divorced people have remarried.

I don't know what that all means. But I just thought I'd share it with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home