WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Monday, March 06, 2006

CHRIS SHIMULUNAS

Chris was actually a year ahead of me, and should have been a member of the class of 1988. But he must have been a credit short or something. Because he's officially listed as a member of the class of 1989.

Because of our class difference, I have little to say about Chris. But I do recall having him in French class my freshman year. His French name was "Christoph." He sat right in front of me. He didn't last the entire year though. I think he was gone shortly after the second semester started.

About the only other memory I have of him is from the very beginning of freshman year. I was riding my bike with Kevin Dehne after school one day. We were headed down Washington Street, when Chris drove by. He was sitting in the back seat of the car, and wildly flipped us off. He was actually flipping of Kevin. Kevn said that he'd recently gotten into a fight with him, and that the two of them were literally rolling down the stairs together, at each others throats.

Chris had a younger brother, class of 1990's Cory Shimlunas. Which of course makes him a brother-in-law to fellow graduate Paula Jonas. He may have had a sister too. I forget.

After high school, I ran into Chris a lot at the video store. And I mean a LOT! Chris was regular. In fact, we never took any information from him. We'd just right down "Shim" on the rental slip. Chris ended up getting maried to class of 1992's Katina Behrendt. I believe they have two kids.

2 Comments:

At Fri Feb 22, 12:03:00 PM PST, Blogger Unknown said...

Katina divorced the bum :)

 
At Fri Feb 22, 12:03:00 PM PST, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home