WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Monday, February 27, 2006

HEATHER BAILEY

This one is a bit of a stretch. But I remember her.

If memory serves, Heather moved to Two Rivers just in time for 7th grade. I believe I had her in every class in 7th grade. She was a really cool, very friendly. She had a southern accent, and had moved from Mississippi - I think.

For awhile, she sat right behind me in Mr. Longhini's math class. We talked a lot. I remember her telling me that her ex-boyfriend from Mississippi was named Isaac. The only Isaac I knew was the bartender from The Love Boat. I kidded her to no end about that. It seems pretty dumb today.

Heather lived in an apartment on 40th street, just off of Mishicot road. I had a friend who lived in the complex next door. So I ran into her quite a bit. On occasion she would come to my friend's apartment and play Atari. And God bless her, Heather rarely wore a bra. Loose T-shirts and buttoned shirts would quite often provide me a nice glimpse of her boobs. Heather was an attractive girl too. I was often aroused around Heather.

In 8th grade, I had Heather in Mr. Martell's gym class. She got mad at me once because during some square dancing she was my partner. And one day I had sweaty hands. I don't blame her.

My last memory of her is also from 8th grade. I recall seeing Heather walking across Mishicot road, on the way to her apartment. Fellow graduate Randy Ertman had his arm around her. His other arm was around another girl. Lucky guy! I don't know what went on in that apartment. But I would have loved to have traded places with Randy.

After 8th grade, Heather moved. I have no idea where she is today. Although around 1989 or 1990, Meff told me that he was watching David Letterman. And that night's top-10 list was something like the top 10 prettiest girls in the audience. Number 2 was a girl named Heather Bailey. Meff insisted it was the same Heather Bailey that we went to school with. I don't know if that's true. But I can believe that.

1 Comments:

At Tue Feb 28, 05:06:00 AM PST, Blogger karmadog said...

I'm SURE I'd remember Heather's Hooters, but again, I must sadly say that it wasn't me. Although, something like that could've put a guys into a brief coma, so who knows.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home