WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

CARRIE FRANZ

Carrie was a staple of the T.R. Public School System. She was there before I was.

I don't think I had her any classes until 8th grade. I think we had a couple of classes together. But we never interacted much. She was somewhat reserved and shy. I was a delinquent. Hence the two shall never meet.

In high school, I think Carrie may have spent some of her time working for the school newspaper. Don't quote me, but I think she hung out with people like Debbie Lumaye, Sara Kvitek and David Duvall. Again, not my crowd. So our oaths rarely crossed.

What I remember about Carrie is that she always seemed to be very friendly. She was quiet. But when she interacted with anyone, it was always pleasant.

At some point, Carrie began going out with class of 1988's Steve Welnicke. Eventually they got married. I can't tell you the number of times I ran into her at the video store. Steve was a video fiend and rented all the time. I think he copied them for his personal collection. I think they have two kids. Last I knew, Carrie worked for the nuclear plant. I believe they reside in Two Rivers.

UPDATE - 6/14/06 - Carrie has provided a recent photo of her family.

1 Comments:

At Wed Jun 14, 12:55:00 PM PDT, Blogger mimikatemom said...

Great picture Carrie! Your children are adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home