WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Monday, February 27, 2006

JAMIE GRAINGER

Jamie Grainger started out as a member of the class of 1988. But as a sophomore or junior, I think he was a foreign exchange student. I was under the impression that foreign exchange students got credit for "time served" (so to speak) overseas. Apparently this was not the case with Jamie. He lost a year, and ended up in our class.

I know nothing about Jamie. I may have had a class or two with him my senior year. But I really don't have any memories about him. Although he seemed like a nice enough guy.

On our senior video, Jamie and Dave Kanera joked that they were going to Berlin to tear down the wall. Not long after, that wall did in fact come down? Did Jamie have anything to do with it?

I don't think I ever ran into Jamie after high school. I assume that he went onto school somewhere. Today he appears to work for the Wisconsin Department Of Transportation. I believe he married a woman named Danielle, and now lives near Madison.

UPDATE - 10/4/07 - I was able to locate an online picture of Jamie. You can see it below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home